Sunday, 20 November 2016

Go away stupid vertigo!

So my body clock has been completely fucked for a while now, so for the past 6 months minimum I’ve been surviving on 3ish hours sleep per night. Now when I’m run down and about to get really sick my glands normally swell. So I had that and continued to still feel ill. I knew something else was gonna happen as I’ve been forgetting to take my iron tablets and I know I get anaemic very quick, so when I started to feel what I could only describe as morning sickness I knew something was really wrong. 
...........
Obviously I knew there was no way I could be preggers, so when I found out it was vertigo I remembered this was exactly the same way I felt a couple years ago when I first had vertigo. I felt like I was drunk yet hungover at the same time, my head felt like it was shaking internally and I was continuously dizzy and the room keeps spinning. This gets worse at night when I try to sleep, it’s like WOOOAH! Then it takes forever to get out of bed because as soon as I sit up in the morning, no matter how slowly I do it, the whole room spins.
...........

Basically I just need to sleep/rest/take it easy because that’s the only thing that’s gonna make this shitty vertigo go away. It’s like fuck sake, does anything else wanna go wrong with my body?!

No comments:

Post a Comment