Tuesday, 8 March 2016

Flying nannies? I need to fly with Etihad!!



OK so I've been bursting to fly with Etihad since I saw their luxurious uber first class suites The Residence   (because in my head I will experience flying in that class) but, as I know there's a small possibility I might have to fly economy I thought I'd check out what else they have to offer. I now realize why they won the prestigious Air Transport World's Airline of the Year 2016 award. Ok... are you ready for this, they have a flying nanny, yes a nanny, that flies, on the plane. Can you believe it?! And it's not just for them snobby show off ponsey people flying fancy class (although secretly I aspire to be that snobby ponsey show off)
...........
OK, So here's what it says on their website:
Our flying nanny is here to provide an extra pair of hands, whether it's helping getting the kids settled for bed, keeping them entertained or simply offering advice or support to parents...
...........
I'm still in shock, like what a good idea, especially if you're a single parent travelling with the kids. Although they say they can't completely take the kids off your hands as they have to cater to all the families onboard, I'd just purposely fall into a 'deep sleep' at the beginning of the flight then they'd kinda be forced to look after my two little monsters... I mean angels for the duration of the flight #Result! (yes I hashtagged in the middle of a post:) 
...........
Also their nannies aint just any old randoms who went on a 1 day course and secretly despise all forms of children, they're specially trained and approved by the renowned childcare training college for early years professionals so they must know what they're doing right? But then when you've been up all night with a screaming child who won't settle you'd happily palm them off to that crazy lady arguing with herself in the corner if it means you would get a little bit of shut eye hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment