Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Diary of RD 4

I'm happy to say that for the past couple of days RD has been quite well behaved. Yesterday we had a bit of a problem getting him to get his shoes and coat on, but once outside he didn't do that annoying scream or run off. He held my hand and walked nicely to school. So because we didn't have the usual big battle we were actually on time for school... well just about. Also today there was absolutely no problem with getting ready for school and he did exactly as he was told and we were actually 5 minutes early for school. I also brought back the rewards chart and we have been sticking to a really strict evening routine where every activity has a precise time slot, so I'm not sure if that's also helped... But whatever it is I hope it continues :)

No comments:

Post a Comment