Friday, 26 February 2016

Diary of RD Intro


OK as I’ve now done a few posts on RD’s recent change in behaviour I thought I’d keep maybe a diary of it and document everything that happens to help reassure other mummies who are going through the same things with their little ones that they’re not alone. I’m also hoping that when he stops doing this it will be helpful to other mummies whose little ones act up in the future, as they can read what I went through and how I handled and what to possibly expect and to also give them hope that it usually isn’t a permanent thing and the bad behaviour/phase will eventually pass. I don’t think I’ll do it everyday because that may get a bit tedious and samey but whenever he’s done something particularly crazy I will post...

No comments:

Post a Comment