Friday, 26 February 2016

Diary of RD 2

Today RD did his usual of waking up early and refusing to go in the bathroom first, or even at all. For some reason he feels that he doesn’t need to wash everyday, he was like ‘But I had a wash yesterday!’ I have no clue where he’s got that way of thinking from when he’s always washed twice a day every day. He used to be sooo clean like clean on OCD levels he didn’t ever like his hands getting dirty, like he took pride in being clean. His sister used to be the opposite like has no problems looking grubby like I neglect her or something. But now they seem to be changing roles. Now RD’s the one who will get breakfast all round his face and leave a big mess on his place mat and not care about his appearance and refuse to bathe...
...........
So once washed, fed and watered we then had the battle of getting him to put on his shoes and coat for school, he refused and ran away. So once again I had to put him his shoes and coat outside the front door in order for him to put them on. When we got outside he started doing that annoying scream which let me know he was about to do something stupid/dangerous. So I thought I’d try a bit of reverse psychology. So as he started to run off I was like ‘Go on run a bit faster then you can let a stranger take you away and trouble you’ he was like ‘No I don’t want a stranger to take me I’m not gonna run off’ Then as we got closer to the road I could see him looking back and doing that same annoying noise so I knew he was gonna try run across the road so I shouted to him ‘Quick run in the road it looks like fun!’ he stopped and was like ‘No!’ I was like ‘Well why not, I thought you liked running in the road, maybe wait till a car comes!’ He was like ‘No I don’t want to get hurt’ so he walked right by my side all the way up to school.


Unsurprisingly we were late again...

No comments:

Post a Comment