Monday, 12 October 2015

Happy Birthday to me :)


Sooo... it was my birthday last Tuesday (6th October) and I decided instead of adding on an extra year I would take off a few years (and the rest) and turn 25 instead. Now this has been my tradition for the past 3 years. Since I turned 30 I decided I would choose what age I fancied being that  year, so last year I was 23.. or 22.
I normally feel depressed and guilty on my birthday as I'm reminded of the baby I miscarried who should’ve been celebrating her birthday the day after my birthday. So to stop me being so depressed my mum decided to get some of my favourite people together and we all went to TGI Fridays which was great. I love their cocktails and the Jack Daniels ribs were soooo yummy.
As always I reflect on my life and think what have I even achieved? I graduated Uni like 10 years ago and I’m still not anywhere near where I want to be and I'm still not living the kinda life I expected to be living at 33... I mean 25... I still have soooo much things I need to do. I still need to do more travelling, still need to loose weight and still need to get my books up on Amazon. But on the plus side I have 2 happy healthy kids so I guess I’m blessed, but if someone could bless me with a lottery win that would be much appreciated J

No comments:

Post a Comment