Saturday, 24 October 2015

Cuba... maybe...


So after trying to do Euro Disney on a budget and it going... well tits up, I decided I will stick with my all inclusive holidays with the kids. So recently I’ve been thinking about Cuba as an option for our next adventure. The foods good, the weathers nice, beaches look pretty and we all get to learn about the Cuban culture while practising our Spanish. Also the kids would love all the colourful houses and RD would love all the vintage cars out there as well as the music because we all love to shake a leg. 
I remember maybe 10 years ago everyone was going to Cuba or Dominican Republic as there were always really good deals to go all inclusive, but I wasn’t really interested in it back then just because everyone was going so I didn’t want to. But now it’s definitely a place I wanna look into.
Also going all inclusive to a family friendly hotel in Cuba means I would have the added benefit of lots of kids activities at the hotel so we all feel like we’ve had an enjoyable holiday and as long as the kids are entertained and there’s yummy cocktails there that’s all that really matters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment