Tuesday, 22 September 2015

Our Disneyland Adventure - Disney Village

So if Disneyland doesn't rob you enough then Disney Village surely will. It's right next to Disneyland but you don't have to  pay to get in and it's full of expensive toy shops and expensive places to eat.

So be warned if you take the kids here I can pretty much guarantee you will go home with no money left in your wallet. We only went there for lunch and I ended up spending 60Euros, yes 60! Just on lunch for me and the monsters and that was one of the cheaper options (other than McDonalds)

We went to the Rainforest Cafe which was fun as you actually feel like you're in the middle of a rainforest... strangely enough... 
There's lots of animals and jungley things and every so often the animals come alive and start making noises and moving. Obviously Cali with her big mouth who apparently is scared of nothing was petrified everytime this happed and hid under the table. 

Theres also a Mickey Mouse Wild West show in one of the restaurants I think they have 2 showings around 6pm and 9pm which I  would've loved to take the monsters to but I can only imagine how bloody expensive that would be...
There's also all kinda of toy shops including obviously a Disney store where everything is literally 10 times more than you would pay for the same thing at Asda, and a Lego Store where I was shocked to see that Lego could cost that much money! The one good thing about the Lego store though was that they encouraged the kids to play with the Lego as they have to areas where the kids can just sit and build things, so my 2 loved that and luckily they didn't ask for anything from there as I would've told them straight NO!

But I mean if you're quite minted then this is a good place to go with the family and take in the rest of the Disneyland sights, but if you're on a tight budget like me, avoid Disney Village like the plague!






No comments:

Post a Comment