Monday, 6 July 2015

Bagging a cheap holiday

OK so family and friends always still ask me how I get such good deals on my holidays and the main reason is because above all other things I book very early. Most times I will book a year in advance as the earlier you can book the better the deals will be and the easier it will be to haggle down the price. Travel companies regardless of in shop, online or over the phone have all kinds of amazing offers that are not even advertised but somehow magically appear when you book early. I remember Virgin Holidays had an offer where it was actually cheaper to fly Economy out and Premium economy back than it was to fly economy both ways, even 1st class was affordable, like maybe a couple hundred extra as opposed to the over £1000 extra it is right now. I've found that the closer you get to the holiday dates, the less likely you are to get a deal. So book as early as you can, don’t be afraid to haggle the price down and never take the first offer and you will get a good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment