Friday, 12 June 2015

3 Kids...

So after losing a baby, for a long time I believed I needed one more child to feel complete. I even said when I was in a better financial position that I would adopt a baby (as I didn’t want to be tied to another potential jackass babyfather for another 18 years) But now I’ve come to the realization that although I’d love to adopt and give a child a chance of a better life, 2 is enough for me. My monsters are such a handful and take up so much of my time and energy that 1 more child would just be a struggle. My two are growing up quick and I’m actually looking forward to them becoming more independent and RD not waking up the whole house at the crack of dawn. As selfish as it sounds, I’m looking forward to getting my life back and having some kinda social life outside of the kids. I know that I’m a mummy but I’m also Jade and I haven’t been simply Jade in a long while. So no more kids for me thanks J

No comments:

Post a Comment