Saturday, 9 May 2015

My Tobago Adventure - OMG wheres my plane?


The plane was at like gate 10billion and 1 I felt like had walked from Gatwick to central London by the time I reached. Now I’m usually one for leaving it till to very last minute then running for my plane so I can be one of the last people on, but for some reason I just decided to take a stroll to the plane earlier than I usually would and bloody lucky I did, there was no way I could’ve jogged that and not missed my plane. It was down some long corridor up an escalator (or 20) round a corner, along another extra long walkway then round a next corner then literally all the way to the end. By the time I got on the plane I was just ready to sleep although I was secretly looking forward to watching a good movie before falling asleep. I made sure I got an aisle seat in the middle section hoping that a couple would sit next to me so the middle person wouldn’t have to bother me to move when they need to go toilet etc (yes clever thinking J) and this leads on nicely to my review of my flight...

No comments:

Post a Comment