Thursday, 12 March 2015

So much easier with just one

So during the last half term the kids were having one on one time with me, my mum and their dad and it makes such a difference just having one of them.  They were both so well behaved individually, I didn’t have to tell them off and they did exactly as they were told (without me having to repeat myself a billion times). Everything went smoothly; my life was stress free and chilled until... I had them both on the Friday. OMG it all went downhill almost instantly. They both stopped listening and started being naughty and rude and then the squabbling started, it’s like they egg each other on to be bad, it’s the most annoying thing ever. So basically if you value your sanity and want a stress free life then don’t have more than 1 child!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment