Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Worst time for a female to go shopping


So you should never ever go shopping when you’re hungry or on your period and unfortunately for me I had both of those things going on when I went shopping at Asda the other day. I picked up a load of bollocks that I was convinced looked tasty, then when I brought it all home I realized that I don’t even normally eat half the crap I brought, then I was just angry with myself for spending a load of money on food that probably won’t get eaten. I always do this but it’s like when you’re on or hungry you just seem to have zero self control when it comes to choosing what food goes into your trolley. I think I’m just gonna stick to online shopping so at least I won’t have to physically go in a shop and get tempted.

No comments:

Post a Comment