Friday, 27 February 2015

When does your holiday start?


For some people it starts the day they booked their holiday and others it’s when they actually reach their destination, but for me it starts as soon as I get on the coach to the airport., so by the time I reach the airport I'm in full holiday mode and by that I mean buying things and not really caring about the price and doing things you wouldn't normally do like having a double shot of Malibu with your breakfast and buying that ridiculously overpriced water from WH Smiths when you know you could get it for 50p in Asda. Also while I'm in holiday mode I always find myself buying perfumes from duty free  ‘just because’ although I know I could get it much cheaper in Superdrug. So for me my holiday starts way before I even leave the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment