Friday, 27 February 2015

Weird holiday rituals



So no matter how far in advance I book my holiday I always pack either the same day or the night before I leave. I don’t know why I do it but somehow it’s become a ritual. It doesn’t even stress me out and I don’t even rush I always take my time and do it like I have all the time in the world. I normally pack up until the taxi comes. Saying that I always pack the kid’s bags way in advance but for some reason I can’t do this for myself. I remember my sister used to go out raving then pack within minutes of leaving to go on holiday and I used to think OMG that’s crazy and now I do the exact same thing (minus the raving lol)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I tend to do this though I end up forgetting something EVERY time I go away! Usually though, it's something silly like a top I really wanted to bring though once it was my neatly folder pile of underwear (nightmare!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot heels one time and I was going away specifically to party so I wasn't amused luckily one of my friends who came lived near the airport so she brought a spare pair for me. I also forgot one of the kids sippy cups one year oh and a whole pack of nappies, I felt like it was the end of the world lol

      Delete