Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Trinidad Carnival

So for the longest time ever I've wanted to go to Trinidad Carnival and never reach. Although it's one of the biggest carnivals in the world I find it strange that there doesn't seem to be enough hotels/guest houses etc on the island to accommodate everyone who wants to fly in. My bestie and I were looking to go this year and were searching for hotels since May/June (baring in mind carnival is in February) and everything was sold out. So what I think people do is rebook for the following year in the same hotel before they check out which means it's always gonna be hard finding accommodation there no matter how early you look. So because I couldn't go I'm now super jealous of all the lucky folk out there now to enjoy Trinidad Carnival :(
So if you're in the same boat here's a clip of last years carnival so just like me you can feel even worse about what you're missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment