Saturday, 29 November 2014

One Outfit 2 ways

So I recently got this fab jumpsuit from Primark, I actually wanted to get it ages ago in the summer for when I went Barbados but refused to pay full price for it, so when I saw it go down to £5 in the sale I was like Yesssss! I think it's so versatile and can be dressed down to wear during the daytime or dressed up for a night out. Also if you're packing for your holiday this is a good buy as it's very light and will take up no space at all. As you know I love my accessories and here is a great example of how the right use of accessories can completely change an outfit.

So for the day look (above) I simply added my Mickey Mouse platform trainers, a chunky and very quirky plastic hearts and stars necklace and various colourful bracelets and a bright pink 2 finger bow ring.

For my evening look (below) I added huge blinged out hoop ear rings, an extra long gold necklace, gold rings and my black wedges, which I love but struggle to walk in.

No comments:

Post a Comment