Friday, 14 November 2014

Flushing the toilet

It can’t be just my 2 who do this. OMG it drives me crazy especially when I’m bursting to wee and rush in the toilet and come face to face with a big pooh in the toilet it actually makes me loose my mind lol I’m always like “WHO-DID-NOT-FLUSH-THE-TOILET?!” and they will both blame eachother which then annoys me even more because it means that one of them is lying.

I don’t get why they always do it, it’s like they’re allergic to flushing the toilet or something. I’m always telling them that you use the toilet, you flush, you wash your hands then you come out and they seem to do all of the steps apart from flush. I don’t get it, it’s not even occasional, it’s every bloody day, you would think they would be bored of me shouting at them for it, nope, they continue to do it. I don’t know what’s gonna make them remember to do it because I’ve seen them both do it at school too. Is it too much to ask, bloodyhell please just flush the toilet (Can you feel the desperation?)

No comments:

Post a Comment