Friday, 28 November 2014

Beauty Stuff

Now I’ve never bothered to get separate cleanser specifically for eye makeup before, because I spend so much on good facial cleansers I thought it was just a waste of money, but after getting this Double Effect Eye Makeup Remover by Nivea I must say it’s made a huge difference. It doesn’t sting or burn and actually takes out everything in a couple wipes and I’m not there rubbing my eyes forever like I have to with my normal cleanser, it even removes waterproof mascara and think heavy eyeliner which is normally a nightmare for me to remove. Also on top of its effectiveness and the fact that it says it doesn’t irritate the sensitive eye area, it’s also quite pretty, which was what drew my attention to it on the shop shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment