Thursday, 13 November 2014

Another annoying phase.. Fun,Fun,Fun...


So although he still screams sometimes RD has now started laughing anytime I tell him off, which is the most infuriating thing ever. I know he got it from his sister because she used to do it too (She is now is old enough to know better) So he will be really naughty and I'll send him to the naughty corner then when his time is up and I go there to talk to him and reinforce why he shouldn't have done what he did to get sent to the naughty corner he looks at me and starts giggling. So I'm like 'OK let me add on an extra minute to your time here then' then he starts whinging and 'crying' then looks at me and starts laughing again, it may not sound annoying but if you ever experience it you will know exactly how irritating it is. It's worse when I'm actually really telling him off or shouting at him for something and then he just drops on the floor and starts laughing hard. Even thinking about it is making me frustrated. Hopefully he grows out of this phase VERY soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment