Friday, 4 April 2014

Have you packed yet?

So I went in Primark recently and saw a load of very cute summer stuff for the kids (and for me too) and seeing as I've learned my lesson from previous disappointments I decided to buy everything there and then instead of procrastinating and coming back and everything being gone. There's a a very good selection of boys and girls stuff but I'm particularly loving the boys summer stuff. They have a lot of cartoon based summer clothes like Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Batman and Spiderman and picked up a load of vests and shorts for RD. Although the average price of shorts was
£6 (which I found a bit steep seeing as I can get myself a pair of shorts from there for a fiver) I still got a couple pairs and also they have some really funky beach/surf shorts and they're like neon and everything (which is right up my alley) so I got a few pairs of them too (£3) I also got the usual flip flops (£1) and Jelly Shoes for Cali (£3) I just need to get Cali some vests as I couldn't find any in Primark. I also got Cali the cutest little Minnie Mouse playsuit it's got elasticated legs so it kinda puffs over like pantaloons. I also need to get RD some hats but I will be getting them from H&M and I saw some really cool/quirky ones in there. So glad thats out the way now that's one less thing for me to worry about. Oh yeah I also need to get Cali a few swimming costumes as I'm pretty sure she's outgrown her old ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment