Sunday, 16 March 2014

Luggage Covers



So following on from my Customizing your suitcase post, I've been searching for cool ways to customize and came across Luggage Covers, OMG they make life sooo much easier if you really can't be arsed to spend time personalizing your suitcase, you can literally just throw this cover on and instantly your suitcase stands out. I saw some cool ones in Sports Direct and they start from £4.50 and are bright and colourful and creative, so now I'm in 2 minds, do I customize my suitcases myself or do I just save time and get these covers? Hmmm... decisions decisions


2 comments:

  1. All design are very good and right site barges are very like thim..

    luggage covers
    View our entire collection of luggage covers. We have a wide array of colors and sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This piece of information is very useful for a person like me.I found it when I was looking for a different sort of information but I am very interested in the article, It is nice to read such kind of good posts.
    luggage packing cubes

    ReplyDelete