Thursday, 13 February 2014

Have you packed yet?

I've seen that Primark has brought out some grey boys clogs for £3, so I may get a pair for RD, as I find with Primark it’s best to buy these kinda things as soon as you see them because if you procrastinate (like I normally do) then by the next time you’re in there and actually willing to buy them they’re gone. Clearly this has happened to me a lot of times and I can’t tell you how annoying it is.
During the summertime RD normally lives in clogs as they’re so easy to wear and the fact that Primark do them is even better because there’s no way my budget could stretch to actual real Crocs, as cute as they are.

I also put him in Sandals with a foamy bottom and Velcro strap as they seem to go with everything. I tend to get these from Sports Direct for £2.99, although I’ve just had a quick check of their site and a lot of those kinda sandals are in the sale for less than £2.99 but it looks like a lot of them only go up to a childs size 9 which is no good for me seeing as I would need a size 10 L.


No comments:

Post a Comment