Wednesday, 11 December 2013

I Love Tattoos

So I realized that I said in my profile that I’m tattooed and pierced and I’ve not once mentioned anything about tattoos since saying that. So this is the first tattoo I actually designed myself for my 18th birthday. It’s an 82 and it has a Libra scale over the top, because I was born in 1982 and I’m a Libra, sound pretty obvious but people really don’t get it even after I’ve explained it to them. This is gonna be my next project as I want some stuff added to it so it doesn’t look so amateur and I want it to look more girly. My tattoo guy already had a look and said all these fancy things he wants to do with it so I can’t wait to get it done although I probably won’t get it done till after Christmas because although he will give me a good deal (and then I will talk him down even more lol) I can’t imagine it’s gonna be that cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment