Friday, 18 October 2013

Oh how I miss these days..

Oh how I miss these days when they were tiny little munchkins who didn't give me much trouble. The days when there was no backchatting, sulking, squabbling, whinging or fighting, I wonder if I will ever get those days back again... hmmm... maybe when they're 30 or something. They were so tiny back then I couldn't even fit my dad in the picture hence the reason why you can only see his legs. People always say cherish these moments because they grow so quick and it's true, you kinda wish for them to get to the next stage then they reach it and it's like oh no I wish they didn't know how to do that lol. If I could go back in time I'd love to go back to the days when they weren't talking yet, thinking back that must've been like heaven as I get NO peace at all now. Cali can literally talk herself to sleep and RD is not far behind and why is it that when you're trying to get them to sleep they decide that's the time when they want to tell you all about their day at nursery/school....again....for the billionth time

No comments:

Post a Comment