Tuesday, 16 July 2013

It's almost like they're twins

So there's only a 1 year age gap between my kids, well 1 year 8 days to be exact, so because they are so close in age sometimes it actually feels like I have twins. Although Cali is a lot more advanced, RD will still try and do most things that she is doing. People always think they're twin girls, then once again I have to remind them helloooo RD is a boy, yes he's pretty but he's still a boy and I don't get why I would have twin girls and dress one like a girl and one like a boy anywayz, to me that's just bizarre, who knows maybe I look bizarre enough to do that.
They always want to do things at the same time, like pooh which is highly irritating because I only have one bathroom so it's like oh no
who goes first?! They want a yoghurt at the same time, they both want to kiss me on the same cheek at the same time, they both want to play with the same toy at the same time, which then leads to the squabbling. Everyday it's something. I really don't know why I was so fast. Now I get why people have big age gaps between their children, I really wish I was one of those people. Like there's a 9 year gap between me and my older sister so when my mum had me my sister was able to help my mum out a lot. Having 2 together is just so much hard work but I'm guessing that once they both start school it may get a bit easier (although I've heard it doesn't) but I'm still gonna be optimistic..

No comments:

Post a Comment