Thursday, 18 July 2013

In pursuit of 8 hours sleep

So I honestly can not remember the last time I had a full 8 hours worth of sleep. Recently it seems that the kids have been catching every single childhood illness from nursery. Which is good in a way because I won’t have to worry about them catching anything once they reach school but its bad because it means absolutely zero sleep for me. It first started with Chicken Pox and progressed from there. Also with Chicken Pox I found that instead of using the normal Calomine lotion the Dr recommended Calomine cream which seemed so much more soothing for them as you can actually massage it in, it reminded me of clay.Then as soon as we get rid of the illnesses then the random weather disturbs their sleep aaaaaaargh
I actually dream of having 8 hours sleep, oh well.. 1 day… maybe…

No comments:

Post a Comment